Book HeART ♥

Hello bookworms! Kinda busy lately because our midterm exam is nearing and I had to finish some projects. August has been a good month for me so far. One, because I have an early access to Pottermore. Two, the school's anniversary will be held in Enchanted Kingdom. I haven't been there. And third, August is my birthday month! : )

I saw these lovely pendants on Tumblr. And it would be great to have one for my birthday besides real books!

This one is my favorite. Now, pick yours! :)



This one too!

**Photos are from Tumblr. No source included on the post.

♥ xoxo, Edil ♥

2 comments:

The Book Elf said...

i want one of those!

Edil said...

hope it's available here

Post a Comment

Leave some love here! :)

The Book Lovers

Amuse Me!

The Book Fancier

The Book Fancier
Insanely bound by books!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Edil has read 30 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

The Book Shelf

Flipped
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Lonely Hearts Club
Anna and the French Kiss
Inside Out
If I Stay
The Iron Queen
The Lucky One
Magic Bleeds
Wicked Lovely
Mieradome
This Girl Is Different
Magic Strikes
The Iron Daughter
Magic Burns
The Awakening
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Iron King
Daughter of the Forest
Pretties


Edil's favorite books »
}
The Book Fancier. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP