Still Reading!

I feel so sad when I had to abandon this book blog (yes literally!) because my internet connection got disconnected because of billing issues. I paid my bill but it was already past cut off. But still, they shouldn't have disconnected it. They didn't even give me any notice! Okay enough of the rant. My internet connection is back and I'm pretty excited to post stuff here especially reviews. Although I've been away from this blog for a few months, I still continue reading. I just couldn't post reviews anymore.

Well, this year I already read 29 out of the 75 books I'm targeting. 


Right 29 books, except for the last one from Meg Cabot which I finished at the end of 2011. I'm really excited to post book reviews but I wouldn't be able to post  reviews of the 29 books! I'll just choose those I think will be worth to review! So watch out for my reviews of Battle Royale and The Immortal Rules. :)

 ♥ xoxo, Edil ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love here! :)

The Book Lovers

Amuse Me!

The Book Fancier

The Book Fancier
Insanely bound by books!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Edil has read 30 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

The Book Shelf

Flipped
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Lonely Hearts Club
Anna and the French Kiss
Inside Out
If I Stay
The Iron Queen
The Lucky One
Magic Bleeds
Wicked Lovely
Mieradome
This Girl Is Different
Magic Strikes
The Iron Daughter
Magic Burns
The Awakening
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Iron King
Daughter of the Forest
Pretties


Edil's favorite books »
}
The Book Fancier. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP