Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver (Delirium #2)

Author: Lauren Oliver
Published February 28th 2012 by Harper Teen
375 pages
Series: Delirium
Rating: ♥ ♥ ♥

Summary:
I'm pushing aside the memory of my nightmare,
pushing aside thoughts of Alex,
pushing aside thoughts of Hana and my old school,
push,
push,
push,
like Raven taught me to do.
The old life is dead.
But the old Lena is dead too.
I buried her.
I left her beyond a fence,
behind a wall of smoke and flame.
Review:

I suggest before reading Pandemonium better read the first book Delirium to know the story behind the deliria and how it affected the lives of the protagonists. Pandemonium is the second book of the Delirium Trilogy. I was actually excited to read this because I liked the first book and the cliffhanger there! Read my review here! :)

The book continued where it left off from the first book. This time the story went around the past (then) when Lena was in the Wild and the present (now) when she went back to the city to go undercover. Chapters switches between then and now, so we have a better glimpse of what really happened to Lena especially in the Wild. Well, I was confused at first in the change of events but was able to get it as I continue reading. For me the plot development was a little confusing and really slow. I was bored reading it that I was about to give up but didn't really do it because I want to know what will happen.

The new characters introduced are quite interesting. I think that's what I liked in the book. We'd also read a new Lena here - one who knows now how to fight and how to survive. She also has a new lovelife! Julian is not bad at all but we want Alex back! Hmm, the last part! I didn't see that coming!

Overall, Pandemonium is not as good as the first one. But if you have read the first book and wants to know what happens next, read this! One book to go for this series! :)

♥ xoxo, Edil ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love here! :)

The Book Lovers

Amuse Me!

The Book Fancier

The Book Fancier
Insanely bound by books!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Edil has read 30 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

The Book Shelf

Flipped
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Lonely Hearts Club
Anna and the French Kiss
Inside Out
If I Stay
The Iron Queen
The Lucky One
Magic Bleeds
Wicked Lovely
Mieradome
This Girl Is Different
Magic Strikes
The Iron Daughter
Magic Burns
The Awakening
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Iron King
Daughter of the Forest
Pretties


Edil's favorite books »
}
The Book Fancier. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP