I am a Bookworm

I don't remember how I became a bookworm. I also don't really remember the first fiction novel I read. What I remember is that once I read a book, I have to finish it. The thought just came to my mind when I saw the photo above. How did I become a book lover?

I wonder why some people are just not fond of reading. When they see thick books, they'd feel that it would be boring. Some doesn't have the patience to read even just few chapters of a book. They give up easily. 

I'm thankful that I have the patience and the passion to read. I even created this blog to share my thoughts about the books I read and maybe to encourage people to read. I may not know the exact answer to the question above, but what I do know now is that I'll continue to explore and read books.

How about you? Are you a bookworm like me? :)

"There is no mistaking a real book when one meets it. It is like falling in love."


- Christopher Morley

     ´¨)
  ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ xoxo, Edil ♥

1 comments:

Euden Valdez said...

i really, really like the pretty blog. punta ako senyo Sabado. see you! :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love here! :)

The Book Lovers

Amuse Me!

The Book Fancier

The Book Fancier
Insanely bound by books!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Edil has read 30 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

The Book Shelf

Flipped
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Lonely Hearts Club
Anna and the French Kiss
Inside Out
If I Stay
The Iron Queen
The Lucky One
Magic Bleeds
Wicked Lovely
Mieradome
This Girl Is Different
Magic Strikes
The Iron Daughter
Magic Burns
The Awakening
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Iron King
Daughter of the Forest
Pretties


Edil's favorite books »
}
The Book Fancier. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP