Books are Great Gifts

For bookworms like me, the title is really true! Whenever I'm inside a bookstore, I feel relaxed, happy and somewhat fulfilled, most especially when I bring home a book or two. Some people think books are just for past time or things to fill those spaces on your cabinet or desk. For me, books are my passion and my company whenever I want to be entertained.

So I knew that if my closest friends will give me a present, that would definitely be a book! Although I already know what would be the gift, I'm always excited and elated to unwrap it! :)

Last holiday season, I received gifts from my close friend and sister Ate Cecille and from the boyfriend. I was so happy and I can't wait to read them! I have to cover them first with the adhesive plastic cover ( Thanks to The Book Elf for recommending the awesome plastic cover! Just click on the link to check what I'm talking about!) The books I received were:

Artemis Fowl(1-3) Box Set from Ate Cecille
City of Bones from the bf! ♥
Of course I'll post reviews once I'm done reading them. Watch out for my The Iron Daughter review in a day or two. I'm quite busy this week. Back to school mode! : )

´¨) 
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
(¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ xoxo, Edil ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love here! :)

The Book Lovers

Amuse Me!

The Book Fancier

The Book Fancier
Insanely bound by books!

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Edil has read 30 books toward her goal of 75 books.
hide

The Book Shelf

Flipped
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
The Lonely Hearts Club
Anna and the French Kiss
Inside Out
If I Stay
The Iron Queen
The Lucky One
Magic Bleeds
Wicked Lovely
Mieradome
This Girl Is Different
Magic Strikes
The Iron Daughter
Magic Burns
The Awakening
The Mysterious Benedict Society
The Iron King
Daughter of the Forest
Pretties


Edil's favorite books »
}
The Book Fancier. Powered by Blogger.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP