Too Many Books, Too Little Time

These past few weeks have been very busy for me. I need to focus on my studies first before anything else. However, I always find time to read books even just on my phone (want Kindle soon!) to satisfy my needs! :) I recently joined NetGalley so that I can discover, request and review new books! I really liked the site because The Iron Queen was included on their list. I loved the Iron Fey Series! So here are some new books(mostly are ebooks) I look forward to read:


 Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton


Delirium by Lauren Oliver


Lost Voices by Sarah Porter


FEED by Mira Grant


Outside In by Maria V. Snyder




The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
    There are still lots of books on my shelf. Time's running too fast. I need to read more books. I miss posting fresh reviews! :) Til the next review!

    ´¨) 
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) 
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` ♥ xoxo, Edil ♥

    1 comments:

    Tales of Whimsy said...

    O I can't wait to read Lost Voices :)

    Post a Comment

    Leave some love here! :)

    The Book Lovers

    Amuse Me!

    The Book Fancier

    The Book Fancier
    Insanely bound by books!

    2012 Reading Challenge

    2012 Reading Challenge
    Edil has read 30 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide

    The Book Shelf

    Flipped
    Amy & Roger's Epic Detour
    The Lonely Hearts Club
    Anna and the French Kiss
    Inside Out
    If I Stay
    The Iron Queen
    The Lucky One
    Magic Bleeds
    Wicked Lovely
    Mieradome
    This Girl Is Different
    Magic Strikes
    The Iron Daughter
    Magic Burns
    The Awakening
    The Mysterious Benedict Society
    The Iron King
    Daughter of the Forest
    Pretties


    Edil's favorite books »
    }
    The Book Fancier. Powered by Blogger.

      © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP